UKSSSC Chief Constable Recruitment 2022: Uttarakhand Subordinate Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has started the online application process for recruitment to the post of Cheif Constable under Group – ‘C’ in the Police Telecom Department from 10 January 2021. All Interested candidates can submit applications at the official website sssc.uk.gov.in latest by 23 February 2022 at sssc.uk.gov.in. This recruitment exam is being done to recruit 272 vacancies.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written test which will be conducted tentatively in the month of July 2022. Candidates are advised to check educational qualification, experience, selection criteria, and other details below.
Commencement of submission of online application: 10 January 2022
Last date for submission of online application: 23 January 2022
Exam Date: July 2022
UKSSSC Chief Constable Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Cheif Constable - 272 Posts
UKSSSC Chief Constable Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The candidates should have passed 12th with Physics, Mathematics, and English subjects. Candidates can check more details in the provided hyperlink.
UKSSSC Chief Constable Recruitment 2022 Age Limit- 18 to 22 years
How to apply for UKSSSC Chief Constable Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates can apply online latest by 23 January 2022. The candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
Steps to follow:
- Visit the official website.i.e.sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Apply Here’ against the vacancy.
- Click on the registration link.
- Fill in your details, upload the documents and review.
- Once registered, login, fill the application form and submit.
- Candidates can take a printout of the application form and save it for future reference.
For More Jobs: