UPSC Recruitment 2018
Union Public Service Commission Jobs Notification: Union Public Service Commission invited applications for the post of Aeronautical Officer and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 February 2018.
Advertisement No. : 02/2018
- Last Date for online application submission: 15 February 2018
UPSC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Commissioner-01 Post
- Aeronautical Officer-12 Posts
- Scientist B-02 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer-02 Posts
- Assistant Chemist-11 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Aeronautical Officer and Other Posts
- Assistant Commissioner-Master’s Degree in Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Extension or Agronomy or Entomology or Nematology or Genetics and Plant Breeding or Agriculture Botany or Plant Biotechnology or Plant Pathology or Plant Physiology or Seed Science and Technology or Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry.
- Aeronautical Officer-Degree in Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized university.
- Scientist ‘B’-Master’s degree in Physics from a recognised University or Institute. OR Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognised University or Institute.
- Junior Scientific Officer-Master’s Degree in Chemistry / Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Assistant Chemist-Master’s Degree in any branch of Chemistry or Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or Institution or Degree or Diploma conferred by the Associate Institute of Chemist (India) in Chemistry.
How to Apply for UPSC Aeronautical Officer and Other Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply through the online mode upto 15 February 2018.
Computer Courses for steno, typist in Govt. Deptt. Ministries
How to Become Professor in College or University