University of Delhi invited applications for the posts of Professional Assistant, Senior Assistant, Social Worker, Semi Professional Assistant, Assistant, Junior Library & Information Assistant, Junior Assistant, Dispatch Rider and M.T.S. - Library. The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format within two weeks from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Last Date of Application: Within two weeks from the date of publication of advertisement
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 25 April 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Professional Assistant - 15 Posts
- Senior Assistant - 09 Posts
- Social Worker- 03 Posts
- Semi Professional Assistant- 15 Posts
- Assistant- 80 Posts
- Junior Library & Information Assistant- 05 Posts
- Junior Assistant- 78 Posts
- Dispatch Rider- 05 Posts
- M.T.S. – Library- 89 Posts
- Professional Assistant - M. Lib.Sc./M.L.I.Sc or equivalent with 50% marks Or; Master’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline with 50% and B.Lib. Sc./ B.L.I.Sc. with 50% marks.
- Senior Assistant - Graduate with minimum 50% marks or Post Graduate with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers, and Diploma/Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline.
- Social Worker- Post Graduate Degree in Social work with second Division from a recognized University.
- Semi Professional Assistant- Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline or any other higher qualification with 50% marks.
- Assistant- A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers, and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application / Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline.
- Junior Library & Information Assistant- Passed Sr. Secondary or equivalent examination conducted by State Board of Education/University/Govt. recognized institutions.
- Junior Assistant- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University/ Institution with at least 50% marks or a graduate from a recognized University, and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/ Office Management/ Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/ Accounts or equivalent discipline.
- Dispatch Rider- Passed Matriculation (10th) from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- M.T.S. – Library- Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Govt, recognized Institution.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their applications along with other necessary documents within two weeks from the date of publication of advertisement (Only PwD applicants are permitted to apply through offline form).