University of Victoria, Canada is amongst the premier research Universities. It invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to MBA programme commencing in August 2013 at Gustavson School of Business.
Name of the Programme
Specialisation offered: Entrepreneurship, International Business, and Service Management
Last date for submission of completed application form: 30April 2013
• Applicants should possess Canadian bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an academic institution recognized by the University of Victoria, with the equivalent of a “b” average over the past two years of the obtained degree.
• Admission seekers should have secured GMAT score (550 or above) or an equivalent GRE score
• Aspirants are required to have professional experience, maturity and management potential.
• TOEFL/ IELTS/ MELAB must for foreign candidates.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their profile and submitted documents.
The programme fee is $3000 and can be paid in 6 instalments of $500.
How to Apply
• Candidates seeking admission must apply online.
• Applicants are required to submit following documentation in one complete package:
(a) Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions till date
(c) 2 reference letters
(d) 2 personal statements
(e) GMAT/ GRE Scores Card
(f) TOEFL/ IELTS/ MELAB – for international applicants
For more information, please visit the website.
Aspirants should also Read