In this article you will get the UP Board class 12th English Second Paper 2017 which was conducted on 19th April 2017. This is the paper which will help you to know the UP Board class 12th English question paper pattern and the level of questions came. This paper will also be a good resource to practice for the next year UP Board exam.
About the UP Board Class 12 English Second Paper:
- In this paper there are total 7 questions
- Minimum marks for one question is 2 and maximum marks is 10
- Most of the questions are divided into sub question by following the parts like a, b, c....etc
- There is an essay carrying the 10 marks
- There are 2 question carrying 15 marks, where student have to translate the passage.
Some example questions from the paper are given below:
English as a subject is very important as it carries 50 marks. As compared to core subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths, students generally take English very lightly. In UP Board class 12 or intermediate school English is very much scoring subjects. English is a subject where presentation of answer is very important.