UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2019: Uttar Pradesh National Health mission is going to conduct the community health officer exam on 16 June 2019. Candidates who applied for UP NHM Exam 2019 are advised to download their admit card to avoid last minute rush on the official website. Candidates can follow the instructions given in this article to download UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2019.
UP NHM CHO Exam 2019 is scheduled to be held on 16 June 2019 at various exam centres. The link for downloading UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2019 is active at nrhm.gov.in. Candidates can follow the steps given below to download UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2019.
Process to Download UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2019
- Visit to the official website i.e. upnrhm.gov.in.
- Click on UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2019.
- Enter required credentials such as Roll Number/Application Number, Password and captcha code and click on submit button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
Candidates are advised to appear in the exam with the copy of the admit card on the day of exam. Otherwise, they will not be permitted to appear in the exam.
This year, Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission will recruit around 6000 Posts of Community Health Officer through this recruitment exam. Selected candidates will be able to enrol for Six-months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health. Candidates who will complete the course will be posted at Sub-Centres as Community Health Officers.