UPCL AE Recruitment 2021 Online Application ongoing for 105 for AE, Accounts Officer & Other Posts @upcl.org
UPCL AE Recruitment 2021 Online Applications are ongoing for various posts including Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer and other posts @upcl.com. Check the application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
UPCL AE Recruitment 2021: The online application process for recruitment to the various posts including Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Law Officer, Personnel Officer & Senior Industrial Engineer are ongoing at the official website of Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited (UPCL). The candidates holding the requisite qualification are advised to apply to the posts as soon as possible to avoid the last-minute rush on the official website. The last date of the application is 16 April 2021.
A total of 105 vacancies will be recruited in Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited. The selection of the candidates will be done through written test and interview. The candidates are required to check the application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 17 March 2021
- Last date for submission of application: 16 April 2021
UPCL AE Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Engineer- 79 Posts
- Accounts Officer- 15 Posts
- Law Officer - 2 Posts
- Personnel Officer - 8 Posts
- Senior Industrial Engineer - 1 Post
UPCL AE Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical Trainee)- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Power Engineering, Power System Engineering or those engineering branches which have the word Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical from a recognized Institution or should have completed AMIE-Sections A & B Exams.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Civil or those Engineering Branches which have a word Civil or should have completed AMIE - Sections A & B Exam.
- Law Officer - Candidate must be a graduate in law from a recognized University.
- Personnel Officer - Post Graduate or equivalent in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Business Management with specialisation in Personnel Management from a recognized Institute or repute with minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in various functions in Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations or comparable level in a fairly large PSU/Organisation.
- Senior Industrial Engineer -Applicant should be an engineering graduate with post-graduate or equivalent in Industrial Engineering from a recognized Institute of repute with a minimum of 7 years of post-qualification experience.
UPCL AE Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test and interview. The details and post wise details of the recruitment can be checked in the provided link of notification.
How to apply for UPCL Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at upcl.org on or before 16 April 2021.