UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Result 2018-19: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the result of UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher 2018-19 written exam. Those candidates who have been appeared in the exam can check their result available on its official website uppsc.up.nic.in.
It is to be noted that the written examination will be conducted on 29 July 2018 across 1760 centers in 39 districts in UP. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) will fill up 10, 768 posts of Assistant Teachers, out of which 5404 posts are reserved for women.
As per reports, over 7 lakh candidates will appear for the examination across the state. The examination conducted was full of 200 marks and the time duration was 2 hours. A total of 120 questions were asked in the written examination. According to media reports a total of 7,63,317 candidates have enrolled for the recruitment service.
Now candidates can check their result which is available on uppsc.up.nic.in.
How to check UPPSC LT Assistant Teacher results 2018-19
- First of all candidates will have to visit the official website i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on the Result Link available on the official website of the Commission.
- A New Window will open where you will need to fill your credentials.
- Once entered correctly and submitting, you will see your result.
- Take Print Out of your result and save a copy for future reference.