Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Food and Sanitary Inspector & Allopathic Medical Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 November 2013. Refer the below link for detailed notification.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 22 October 2013
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 21 November 2013
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees: 18 November 2013
- Last Date for Submitting Hard Copy of the Application: 12 December 2013
Details of Posts
Total Number of Post: 5775 Posts
- Food and Sanitary Inspector: 128 Posts
- Allopathic Medical Officer Grade-I: 2868 Posts
- Allopathic Medical Officer (Backlog/Carried Forward): 12 Posts
- Allopathic Medical Officer (Carried Forward/Unreserved): 396 Posts
- Allopathic Medical Officer (Carried Forward) (Special Recruitment): 2371 Posts
- For Unreserved(General)/ Other Backward Class: Rs 95/-
- For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: Rs 55/-
- For Handicapped: Rs 15/-
- Food and Sanitary Inspector: Degree I Food Technology/Diary Technology/ Biotechnology/ Oil technology/ Agriculture Sciences/ Veterinary Sciences/ Bio-Chemistry/ Micro-Biology/ Degree in Medicine from a recognized university.
- Allopathic Medical Officer Grade-I: M.B.B.S. degree of a university recognized by the Medical Council of India. A Candidate who possess a postgradute Degree/Diploma in Medical or Health Sciences in a particular subject of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India or the Uttar Pradesh Medical Council shall be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment
Age Limit: Between the age of 21 years to the age of 40 years as on 1 July 2013 i.e. they should have not been born earlier than 2 July 1973 and not later than 1 July 1992. Reservation for reserved candidates
- Food and Sanitary Inspector: Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Allopathic Medical Officer Grade-I: Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade pay 5400/-
How To Apply
The candidates have to fill online application in the prescribed format before 21 November 2013. Click the below link for applying online. Instructions for uploading signature and photograph is also mentioned, follow them for uploading them in exact manner. For the complete notification refer the below link.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination and Personal Interview.