Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) announced interview schedule for 04 posts of Regional Controller of Mines in Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines. Selected candidates are required to appear for the interview along with other necessary documents on 15 February 2016, 16 February 2016 and 17 February 2016.
The list of provisionally selected candidates is displayed in the link below.
Information from Official Notification:
Recruitment to 04 posts of Regional Controller of Mines in Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines.
With reference to your application for the above mentioned post, this is to inform that you have been shortlisted for interview. You are accordingly requested to appear for the interview on ___ ____*___ at _____*_ __ in the UPSC Office, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110 069.
2. You are requested to bring all the original documents (alongwith their attested photocopies) regarding educational qualification, experience, age proof, community/PH certificate as per exhaustive details given in the Commissions website (http//www.upsc.gov.in) under Recruitment/Interview/List of documents (Annexure I) while appearing for the interview.
3. You are also required to bring the following documents:-
- Three recent passport size photographs
- Attestation Form. The Attestation form is available in the Commissions’ website (under Recruitment/Proforma). The same may be downloaded, filled up and got verified by a gazetted officer.
- TA Bill Form (For outstation candidates only) The TA Bill Form is available in the Commissions’ website (under Recruitment/Proforma) The same may be downloaded and filled up.
In this regard please read carefully Annexure I (List of original documents to be submitted on the day of interview) and Annexure II (Procedures, terms & conditions governing the Interview) which follow this letter and are also available in the Commissions website (under Recruitment/Interview)
4. Kindly acknowledge receipt of this communication and confirm your participation in the interview. This communication entitles you to enter UPSC premises only on the date of interview.
Note-II: You must acknowledge within 10 days of the issue of this Summon Letter, stating clearly your willingness or otherwise to attend the interview, fialing which it will be assumed that you are not willing to attend.