UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2019: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card for Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2019 for the post of Assistant Commandant on its official website. Candidates who have applied for the UPSC CAPF 2019 can download their UPSC Assistant Commandant Admit Card from UPSC website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in. No paper Admit Card will be issued for UPSC Exam.
UPSC CAPF Call Letter Direct Link is also given below. Candidates can download their admit card by providing their Registration Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth through the given link.
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants exam is scheduled to be held on 18 August 2019 (Sunday) all over India. UPSC CAPF e-admit card link is active upto 18 August 2019. UPSC CAPF exam will consist of two papers. Paper I will be held from 10 AM to 12.00 Noon and Paper II will be held from 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM.
UPSC CAPF Paper I is an objective type test consist questions from General Ability and Intelligence Subject of 250 Marks. UPSC CAPF Paper 2 will have questions from General Studies, Essay and Comprehension. In paper 2, candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components and other communications/ language skills will be English only
Steps to Download UPSC CAPF 2019 e- Admit Card?
- Go to UPSC official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link ‘e-admit card, e Examination, Central Armed Police Forces (ACs), flashing on the home page
- A new window will open where you will need to click on “Click Here”. Once clicked you will be redirected to instructions page. Before downloading the e-admit card, it is mandatory for the candidates to take print out of 'IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE'
- Thereafter the candidates have to enter either registration number or date of birth or roll number and date of birth.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Download the admit card
- Take Print Out of your admit card and save a copy for future reference.
The candidates should carry their UPSC Admit Card for CPAF along with the Photo ID Card and carry two (2) identical photographs (one photograph for each Session).
As per the notification issued by UPSC “In case of any discrepancy in the e-Admit Card, the same may be communicated to the Commission immediately by email (at email ID soe23- firstname.lastname@example.org) for taking the decision in the matter”.
“ It may also be noted that entry into the Examination Venue shall be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Examination i.e. 09:50 A.M. for the Forenoon Session and 01:50 P.M. for the Afternoon Session. No candidate shall be allowed the entry into the Examination Venue after closure of the entry”
The candidates who will qualified in the UPSC CAPF written examination will be required to appear for Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Test.