UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Admit Card 2019: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSC) has released the admit card for the Cane Supervisor post exam. All such candidates who have applied for the UPSSSC Cane Supervisor post can download their Admit Card from the official website of UPSSSC - upsssc.gov.in.
In order to download the UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Admit Card 2019 candidates would require furnishing their log in credential details on the on portal.
UPSSSC Cane Supervisor exam is to be conducted on 31 August 2019 in various centers of the state. Exam will be conducted from 10.00 A.M Morning to 01.30 PM.
It is to be noted that Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSC) had notified for recruitment of 437 vacancies of Cane Supervisor notified in 2016.
Direct Link for UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Admit Card 2019
UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Admit Card 2019 Download Process
- Visit the official website i.e. upsssc.gov.in.
- Visit to the Important Alerts section available on the Home Page.
- Click on the link "Click here to Download your admit card for the exam schedule on 31.08.2019 under the advertisement number -20-Exam/2016, Cane Supervisor(ii)" given on the Home Page.
- A New Window will open where you will need to fill your registration credentials – Registration No, Date of Birth, Gender and other details.
- Once entered correctly and submitting, you will see your Admit Card.
- Take Print Out of your admit card and save a copy for future reference.
Candidates can download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference. Candidates should note that they should carry the e-admit card on the day of examination otherwise they will not be permitted to appear in the examination. Candidates are advised to check the official website for latest updates.