Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has issued the interview admit card for Lab Technician Exam 2019. All candidates who applied for the exam can download the admit card through the official website of UPSSSC.i.e.upsssc.gov.in.
UPSSSC Combined Lab Technician Interview Round 2019 is scheduled to be held from 17 January 2019 to 2 February 2019. Candidates are required to pay the requisite fee for attending the Interview. Candidates can pay fee through the online mode only. After submission of an online application fee, candidates will be able to download the admit card.
Steps to download UPSSSC Combined Lab Technician Interview Admit Card 2019
1. Visit the official website of UPSSC i.e.upssc.gov.in.
2. Click on UPSSSC Combined Lab Technician Admit Card 2019.
3. Enter Registration Number, DOB, Gender, Captcha Code and click on Download Interview Letter.
4. The Interview Letter will be displayed on the screen.
5. Candidates can download and take a printout of it for future reference.
Candidates are advised to carry e-admit card and receipt of registration fee on the day Interview along with the supportive documents. Candidates will have to report one hour before the commencement of the Interview. Candidates can download the admit card by clicking on the below link.