UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) will release the admit card soon for UPSSSC Junior Assistant and Junior Clerk General Selection Exam 2016. Candidates who have to appear in the exam can download their admit care from the official website http://upsssc.gov.in. The exam is scheduled on 31 May 2019.
It is to be noted that Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has released the notification to appoint 548 posts of Junior Assistant and Junior Clerk through UPSSSC Junior Assistant and Junior Clerk General Selection Exam 2016. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
Candidate who had intermediate passed from recognized board/ institution with typing speed of 25 wpm and 30wpm in English and Hindi respectively had applied for the above posts.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 Brief Notification
Process to download the Admit Care for UPSSSC Junior Assistant and Junior Clerk General Selection Exam 2016
- Step one: First of all, candidates will have to visit the official website: http://upsssc.gov.in
- Step two: Click on the 'Download admit card' link given on the home page.
- Step three: You will have to enter your credentials like your roll number and other on the appropriate place.
- Step four: After this, you can click the submit button and download you’re admit card.
- Step Five: You should keep printout of the copy of admit card.