Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Junior Assistant (Vidyut Sahayak) Posts. The candidates eligible for the posts can apply through prescribed format before 30 September 2013. Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. is an electricity company that was incorporated on 15 September 2003 by Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB). The Company obtained the Certificate of the Commencement of Business on 15 October 2003. The company was one of several created as a part of efforts towards restructuring of the power sector in the state of Gujarat in India.
• Opening date for Online Application Forms: 2 September 2013
• Closing date for Online Application Forms: 30 September 2013
• Last Date for Receipt of Application: 15 October 2013
Details of Post
• Name of the Posts: Junior Assistant (Vidyut Sahayak)
• Total no. of Posts: 55
• Candidate maximum age should be 25 years for General category and 30 years for reserved category.
• Relaxation in upper age limit to P/H candidates & Ex Armed Force Personnel is 10 years, and 5 years for female Candidates in respective caste.
• Graduate having B.A/B.Com/B.Sc/B.B.A/B.C.A from UGC recognized University with 55% or more marks in final year exam for General Category and for reserved category candidates having 50% or more marks in final year exam and have cleared at first attempt without ATKT.
• The knowledge of Computers and English language is essential, which shall be assessed by the Company through pre-employment test.
UR/SEBC Category candidates are required to pay fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/¬ for ST&SC categories) in shape of Bank Draft of any nationalized bank drawn in favour of “UGVCL, MEHSANA”.
• Rs.6500/- for 1st year, Rs.7250/- for 2nd year and Rs. 8000/- for 3rd year.
• No other allowance or benefits would be admissible except coverage under Personal Accident Policy, Reimbursement of TA/DA at par category of Junior Assistant and 12 casual leave only.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to apply
• Candidate need to apply only through online mode from Company’s Website www.ugvcl.com before 30 September 2013.
• Completed applications in the “prescribed form” downloaded from internet along with attested copies of certificate should be submitted/sent to the address given below latest by 15 October 2013.
The Addl. General Manager (HR),
Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited,
Register & Corporate Office,
Visnagar Road, Mehsana– 384 001
• The Application and the outer cover should be super scribed as “Application for the post of “Junior Assistant (Vidyut Sahayak)”.
Bank of Baroda SO Exam 2018-2019: Check complete selection procedure & other details
SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification Out for 39 Deputy Manager Internal Audit Posts
Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018 Out; Download @canarabank.com
SBI Recruitment 2018 for Dean Post in State Bank Institute of Leadership, Kolkata