Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority invited application for recruitment to the post of Principal Private Secretary, Section officer, Private Secretary, Investigator/Field Officer and PA/Steno 2013. The candidates eligible for the posts can apply through prescribed format before 30 September 2013.
Last Date for receipt of Application Form: 30 September 2013
Name of the Posts
• Principal Private Secretary: 1 Post
• Section officer: 2 Posts
• Private Secretary: 2 Posts
• Investigator/Field Officer: 3 Posts
• PA/Steno: 1 Post
Total No. of Posts: 9 Posts
• Candidate should be Graduate from a recognised university/institution.
• Candidate should have Computer Knowledge.
• Principal Private Secretary: Rs.15600-39100 + Rs.6600 GP
• Section officer: Rs.9300-34800 + Rs.4800 GP
• Private Secretary: Rs.9300-34800 + Rs.4200 GP
• Investigator/Field Officer: Rs.5200- 20200 + Rs.2800 GP
• PA/Steno: Rs.5200- 20200 + Rs.2400 GP
The selected candidate will be appointed on deputation basis initially for a period of 3 years which may be extended from time to time by the competent authority at its discretion, as per rules.
How to Apply
Eligible Officers may apply by sending their application through proper channel along with recent size photograph & attested copies of all relevant certificates, attested copies of CRs for the last 5 years, who can be spared in the event of their selection to the address given below before 30 September 2013.
Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority,
Government of India,
Ministry of Consumer Affairs,
Food and Public Distribution
Warehousing Bhawan, 4/1,
Siri Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
CSIR-IIIM Recruitment 2019 for 07 Project Assistant –I, II and III Posts, Walk-In on 26 February
RECPDCL Recruitment 2019 for 06 Chief Project Manager and Assistant Executive Engineer Posts
Telangana Government Recruitment 2019 for 23 MO, TBHV and Other Posts in Hyderabad
BFUHS SHA Punjab Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 68 DEO, Executive Assistant and Other Posts