Water Resources Department invited applications from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer(Civil/Mechanical). The eligible candidates have to send their application before the last date, 22 October 2013. The candidates will be selected through Junior Engineer Direct Recruitment Competitive Examination 2013.
Start Date of Online Application: 23 September 2013
Start Date for Deposition of Application Fee: 23 September 2013
Closing Date for Deposition of Application Fee: 21 October 2013
Closing Date of Online Application: 22 October 2013
Date of Examination: 10 November 2013
• Junior Engineer (Civil) Diploma: 19 Posts
• Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Diploma: 28 Posts
• Junior Engineer (Civil) Degree: 244 Posts
• Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Degree: 23 Posts
Total number of posts: 314 Posts
Pay Scale: PB-2 9300-34800 with Grade Pay 3200
Age Scale (as on 01 January 2014): Minimum 18 years- Maximum 35 years
• For General Category & OBC (Creamy layer): Rs 1500/-
• For Rajasthan Non-Creamy OBC categories: Rs 750/-
• For Rajasthan SC/ST/PH categories: Rs 375/-
• Diploma Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical): The candidates must possess a diploma in Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University /Institute.
• Degree Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical): The candidates must possess a degree in Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University /Institute.
How To Apply
The candidates have to visit the below mentioned link and apply online for the post.
Submit the application fee and submit the application prior to the last date, 22 October 2013. For further details refer the below link.
The performance of the candidates in written examination as well as in interview is evaluated to select the appropriate candidates.
CSIR-IIIM Recruitment 2019 for 07 Project Assistant –I, II and III Posts, Walk-In on 26 February
RECPDCL Recruitment 2019 for 06 Chief Project Manager and Assistant Executive Engineer Posts
Telangana Government Recruitment 2019 for 23 MO, TBHV and Other Posts in Hyderabad
BFUHS SHA Punjab Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 68 DEO, Executive Assistant and Other Posts