WB Health Job Notification 2021: College of Medicine and J.N.M Hospital has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Staff Nurse and Medical Technologist. Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 21 May 2021.
College Of Medicine and J.N.M Hospital announced job notification for the post of Staff Nurse and Medical Technologist has been released officially. B.Sc, GNM, DMLT, BMLT pass can apply for these job openings.
- Walk-in-interview Date: 21 May 2021 at 11:00 am
WB Health Staff Nurse and Medical Technologist Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse: 20 Posts
- Medical Technologist (Lab): 03 Posts
- Medical Technologist (CC): 06 Posts
- Medical Technologist (OT): 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse and Medical Technologist Job
- Staff Nurse: G.N.M. or B.Sc. (Nursing) from any recognized university under WBNC INC.
- Medical Technologist (Lab): D.M.L.T. or B.M.L.T. from any recognized university or council.
- Medical Technologist (CC): Diploma in Critical Care Technology from any recognized university.
- Medical Technologist (OT): Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology from any recognized university.
Salary: Rs. 17,220 per month.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 21 May 2021. All candidates are required to report for the Interview on 21 May 2021 at 11:00 am. Aspirants willing to attend the Interview should carry the following documents/testimonials along with them, at the interview hall. Also they are to produce all their documents/testimonials in Original before the Interview Board.
- An application Format duly filled in as given below.
- Self attested proof regarding permanent residential status (Passport/Voter ID Card/AADHAR Card/Ration Card, etc.) to be submitted along with Application.
- Self attested copies of all relevant certificates are to be submitted along with.
- NOC from employer in case of candidate being employed at present in any public/private institution/establishment.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the Interview process.
- Decision for the Board/Authority will be final regarding selection of the candidates.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles