West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Fireman Operator. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 3 July 2018.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 13 June 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 3 July 2018
- Last date of fee payment: 3 July 2018
WB PSC Vacancy Details
- Fireman Operator – 1452 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Fireman Operator Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed Madhyamik examination or its equivalent from any Govt. recognized Board or Institution.
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years
Selection Procedure for Fireman Operator Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written examination, physical measurement test, endurance test and personality test to be conducted by the Commission.
How to apply for WBPSC Fireman Operator Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 3 July 2018.
Application Process for Fireman Operator Posts
- Others – Rs. 110 + Service Charge
- SC/ST: No Fee