WBHRB Recruitment 2018: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has invited applications for the recruitment of Dental Surgeon cum Clinical Tutor/ Demonstrator Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 05 November 2018.
Notification Number - R/DSTD/54(1)/2018
- Start Date of Application – 26 October 2018
- Last Date of Application - 05 November 2018
Dental Surgeon cum Clinical Tutor/Demonstrator –52 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Dental Surgeon cum Clinical Tutor/ Demonstrator
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- BDS Degree included in the Schedule of the Dentists’Act 1948 acquired from any Indian University or equivalent qualifications included in the schedule of the Dentists’ Act,1948 Provided that weightage shall be given to candidates possessing recognized Post Graduate (MDS) degree or Diploma in National Board included in the schedule of the Dentists’ Act, 1948
- At least one year professional experience; and
- Registration as Dental Surgeon in West Bengal State Dental Council or the D.C.I. Provided that persons registered with any other State Dental Council shall also be eligible subject to the condition that in the event of selection and appointment he/she shall have to register himself with the West Bengal Dental Council within six months of such appointment.
22 to 36 Years
How to Apply for WBHRB Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can online through www.wbhrb.in on or before 05 November 2018
Rs. 210/- only through GRPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account ‘0051-00-104- 002-16’.