WBPSC Jobs Notification: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has invited applications for Audit and Accounts Service Exam 2018. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 6 August 2018.
- Commencement of submission of application: 17 July 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 6 August 2018
- Closing date for submission of application & fees through online: 6 Aug 2018
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline: 7 Aug 2018
- Written Test – Last Week of September 2018
WBPSC Vacancy Details
- West Bengal Audit & Accounts Service – 40 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Audit & Accounts Service Exam 2018
Employees of the Government of West Bengal who are in service continually for a minimum period of 8 years in posts carrying at least the pre-revised scale of pay of 4000/ - 8850/-Prior to WBS (ROPA) Rules, 2009 are eligible for the exam.
Selection Process for West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Exam 2018
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their written test marks. Shortlisted candidates will be called for personality test.
How to apply for WBPSC Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 6 August 2018. Before applying for the post, candidates are required to enroll themselves as per one time enrolment scheme through the same website. Those who already enroll themselves need not to apply again. Candidates can go through the provided links below for more information regarding educational qualification, experience, age limit, selection process etc. Submission of more than one application is strictly forbidden. Such applications will be summarily rejected.