West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) invited applications for recruitment of 94 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 24 September 2014.
Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 24 September 2014
Details of Post:
Name of the Posts:
- Inspector of Factories: 5 posts
- General Manager/Deputy Director: 3 posts
- Joint Director: 1 post
- Assistant Director: 5 posts
- Veterinary Officer: 36 posts
- Head Master: 18 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 22 posts
- Assistant Traffic & Transport Engineer: 4 posts
Total No. of Posts: 94 Posts
- Rs.15600 to 42000/- + Grade Pay Rs.6600/- for post no. 1 to 3.
- Rs.15600 to 42000/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- for post no. 4 to 8.
- Inspector of Factories: Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Civil Engineering.
- General Manager/Deputy Director: Degree in Engineering/Technology or Master Degree in Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/Economics/Commerce.
- Joint Director: Master Degree in Veterinary Science (M.V.Sc.).
- Assistant Director: Degree in Agriculture or Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry.
- Veterinary Officer: Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B. V. Sc. & A.H.) or Veterinary Science (B.V. Sc.).
- Head Master: Master degree in any discipline.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Assistant Traffic & Transport Engineer: Degree in Civil Engineering with High Way Engineering or Transportation Engineering.
Age Limit (As on 1 January 2014)
- Inspector of Factories: not exceed 35 years.
- General Manager/Deputy Director: not exceed 40 years
- Joint Director: not exceed 52 years
- Assistant Director: not exceed 40 years
- Veterinary Officer: not exceed 32 years
- Head Master: not exceed 45 years
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): not exceed 32 years
- Assistant Traffic & Transport Engineer: not exceed 32 years
Candidates are required to pay Rs.210/- only by Indian Postal Order in favor of Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal, or by a receipted Challan from a Govt. Treasury in West Bengal or the Reserve Bank of India, Kolkata under the head “0051 – 00 - 105 - State PSC Examination fees - 001 - Examination fees - 16 other fees”.
Selection can be done on the basis of performance in Screening Test/Written Test and interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with fees and attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal, 161-A, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026 before 24 September 2014.