West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 11 Director and Officer Posts
WBPSC is hiring candidates for Director and Officer Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the posts before 27 May 2019.
West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Additional Director and Deputy Director. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 27 May 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 27 May 2019
West Bengal PSC Vacancy Details
- Additional Director – 1 Post
- Deputy Director – 4 Posts
- Officer – 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Director and Officer Posts
- Additional Director – Master degree in Veterinary Science or Animal Husbandry from a recognized University.
- Deputy Director – Master degree in Animal Husbandry or Bachelor degree in Veterinary Science and having Registration with the West Bengal Veterinary Council constituted under the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 (52 of 1984).
- Officer – An Honours Degree from a recognized University.
Age Limit for Director and Officer Posts
- Additional Director – Rs.28,000/- – Rs.52, 000/- (P.B. – 4B) plus Grade Pay Rs.7,600/-
- Deputy Director – Rs.15, 600/- – Rs.42, 000/- (P.B. – 4A) plus Grade Pay Rs.6, 600/-
- Officer – Rs.15, 600/- – Rs.42, 000/- (P.B. 4A) plus Grade Pay Rs. 5, 400/-
How to apply for West Bengal PSC Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts by online mode. The online application window will close on 27 May 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.