What are important terms used in Sports?
Important banking qna for banking aspirants, which is helpful in banking exam.
- Atheletics—Relay, Photofinish, Track, Lane, Hurdles, Shotput, Discuss Throw, Hammar Throw, Triple Jump, High Jump, Cross Country, etc.
- Badminton—Shuttle cock, Service court, Fore hand, Back Hand, Smash, Hit, Drop, Net, Love, Double fault, etc.
- Baseball—Pinching, Home run, Base runner, Throw, Perfect game, Strike, Put out, etc.
- Basketball—Free throw, Technical foul, Common foul, Under head, Over head, etc.
- Bridge—Master point, perfect deals, Gland slam, Dummy, Trump, etc.
- Billiards & Snooker—Pull, Cue, Hit, Object ball, Break shot, Scoring, Cushion billiards, etc.
- Boxing—Knock out, Round, Ring Stoppage, Punch, Upper-cut, Kidney punch, Timing, Foot work, etc.
- Chess—E. L. O. rating, international master, Grand master, Gambit, Kings Indian Defence, etc.
- Cycling—Sprint, Time trial, Point race, Trackrace, etc.
- Cricket—Toss, Run, Wicket, Pitch, Stump, Bails, Crease, Pavalion, Gloves, Wicket Keeper, Over, Maiden over, Followon, Rubber, Ashes, Catch, Bowled, Stump out, Run out, L. B. W; Hit Wicket, Not out, No ball, Wide ball, Dead ball, Over Throw, Bye, Leg by, Cover drive, Late cut, Hook, Glance, Stroke, Shot, Pull, Sixer, Followthrough, Turn, Googley, Spin, Yorker, Bouncer, Hattrick, Round the wicket, Over the wicket, Seamer, Boundry line, Slip, Square leg, Runner, Cover, Gully, Long on, Silly point, Midwicket, Mid on, Forward short leg, Deep/mid-wicket, etc.
- Horse riding—Three day Event, Show jumping, Dresses, Faults, etc.
- Football—Goal, Kick, Head, Penalty kick, Dribble, Off side, Hattrick, Foul, Left out, Right out, Stopper, Defender, Move, Sideback, Pass, Baseline, Rebound, Comer bick, etc.
- Gymnastics—Parellel bar, Horizontal bar, Floor exercise, Uneven bar, Push up, Sit up. etc.
- Judo—Cocoa, Blue, white, Green belt, etc.
- Hockey—Bully Sudden death, Short corner, Hattrick, Goal, Penalty Corner, Penalty stroke, Pushin, Cut, Dribble, Scoop, Centre forward, Half back, Astroturf, Left in, Left out, Off-side, Tie breaker, Carried, Stick, Striking circle, Under cutting, etc.
- Swimming—Freestyle, Breast stroke, Back stroke, Butterfly, Lane, Pool, Crawl, etc.
- Polo—Polo-Bunker, Chukker, Mallet, etc.
- Tennis—Service, Grandslam, Advantage, Deuce, Game Point, Break point, Smash, Shot, Grass Court, Break, Drop shot, Netplay, Baseline, etc.
- Shooting—Rapidfire Pistol, Standard rifle, Air rifle, Free pistol, Range, Bull’s eye, etc.
- Table Tennis—Volley, Late service, Half volley, Back hand, Drive spin, Chop, etc.
- Weight Lifting—Snatch, Jerk, etc.
- Volleyball—Deuce, Spikers, Booster, Smash, Sidearm, Panetration, etc.
- Wrestling—Free style, Hal Nelson, Point, Heave, etc.