Wildlife Institute of India (WII) invited applications for the post of Project Biologist and Project Engineer. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in interview on 31 May 2017.
- Date of walk-in Interview- 31 May 2017
WII Vacancy Details
- Project Biologist – 03 Posts
- Project Engineer – 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Biologist and Engineer Posts
- Project Engineer – Graduate Degree in Professional Course in Technology/Engineering from a recognized university.
- Project Bilogist- Masters’ Degree in Science from a recognized university/institute.
Age Limit – 28 years
How to apply for WII Project Biologist and Engineer Posts
Interested candidates can download the application form from the official website and required to bring duly filled in application form along with original documents and a copy of documents at WII (Wildlife Institute of India) on 31 May 2017. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview and the candidate should bear the cost of Skype call.
Scroll down for more jobs