The Wildlife Institute of India (WII) invited applications for the post of Forensic Biologist and Forensic Researcher. The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk-in interview on 29 May 2017.
- Forensic Biologist: PhD in Zoology/Wildlife Science/Genetics/Forensics/Life Sciences relevant to wildlife and molecular biology research.
- Forensic Researcher: MSc in Biotechnology/Forensic Science/Wildlife Science/Life Sciences with minimum 60% marks.
Eligible candidates can attend walk-in interview along with duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications research experience, certificate of extracurricular activities, date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations etc. on 29 May 2017 at 9:30 a.m.
Notification details: Advt. No. WII/WFC/ 06/2013
Date of Walk-in-interview: 29 May 2017
WII Vacancy Details
- Forensic Biologist: 1 post
- Forensic Researcher: 3 posts
- Forensic Biologist: Not exceeding 40 years
- Forensic Researcher: Not exceeding 32 years
Selection Process for Forensic Researcher & Forensic Biologist post
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.