Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Recruitment 2017
Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Inspector and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 90 days (16 December 2017) from the date of publication of advertisement in employment news.
- Last Date of Application: Within 90 days (16 December 2017) from the date of publication of advertisement in employment news.
Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Vacancy Details
- Inspector: 05 Posts
- Stenographer Grade – I: 01 Post
- Stenographer Grade – III: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 03 Posts
- Constable: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Inspector & Other Posts
- Inspector: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- Stenographer Grade – I, Stenographer Grade – III, Lower Division Clerk: Holding analogous posts in parent Cadre or Department.
- Constable: Matriculate from a recognized Board/University or equivalent.
- Inspector, Stenographer Grade – I, Stenographer Grade – III, Lower Division Clerk: Upper age limit for the post is 56 years.
- Constable: Upper age limit for the post is 53 years.
How to Apply for Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Inspector & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Additional Director, Wildlife Crime Control Bureau, Trikoot – 1, Bhikaji Kama Place, New Delhi - 110006.