Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2015: Important Dates
Xavier Aptitude Test, XAT is scheduled to be conducted on 4 January 2015. Registrations are open now. Read on to know the details about eligibility criteria.
The Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is a national level aptitude test conducted in India by XLRI (formerly known as Xavier Labour Relations Institute), a business school in Jamshedpur in the state of Jharkhand in India, as an entrance test for its and other highly reputed institutes, including Xavier Institute of Management and Goa Institute of Management programmes.
XAT is scheduled to be conducted on 4 January 2015 in 47 Indian cities along with 2 international centers.
• Opening Date of Application Forms: 12 August 2014
• Closing Date of Application Forms: 22 November 2014
• Last date to change Test City: 26 November 2014
• Opening Date of Downloading of admit cards: 18 December 2014
• Closing Date of Downloading of admit cards: 31 December 2014
• Date of Examination: 4 January 2015
• Time of Examination: From 10:30am to 01:30pm
For Detailed Notification click here
“Jagran Josh also helps to get information about Top MBA Institutes based upon your choice of Location and Specialization. Click here to get details & the Best Seller “MBA Pedia” eBook, absolutely FREE.