The Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is a national level aptitude test conducted in India by XLRI (formerly known as Xavier Labour Relations Institute), a business school in Jamshedpur in the state of Jharkhand in India, as an entrance test for its and other highly reputed institutes, including Xavier Institute of Management and Goa Institute of Management programmes.
XAT is scheduled to be conducted on 4 January 2015 in 47 Indian cities along with 2 international centers.
• Eligible candidates may apply online through the website: http://xatonline.net.in from 12 August 2014 to 22 November 2014.
• The application fee is Rs.1000/- for all candidates.
• Candidates can make payment of application fees by any one of the following ways:
• Online transaction on a VISA/Master credit/debit card or by IDBI net banking.
• Cash payment: By taking a print out of the XAT pay-in slip and visit an IDBI bank to make the payment.
• Demand Draft in favour of "XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT" payable at Jamshedpur.
For Detailed Notification click here
“Jagran Josh also helps to get information about Top MBA Institutes based upon your choice of Location and Specialization. Click here to get details & the Best Seller “MBA Pedia” eBook, absolutely FREE.