Zilla Parishad Hooghly Jobs Notification:
Zilla Parishad, Hooghly invited online applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Engineer and other posts. All the appointees have to serve the probation period of 02 (two) years and the post of Assistant Engineer will be on Contractual Basis, maximum for the period of 02 (two) years. The eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the Zila Parishad’s Website www.hooghly.gov.in so as to reach on or before 23 December 2016.
Opening Date of Online Application: 08 December 2016
Closing Date of Online Application: 23 December 2016
Generation of Online Admit Card: 18 January 2017
Tentative Date of Written Examination: 05 February 2017 (Sunday)
Zilla Parishad Hooghly Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Engineer – 03 Posts
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 01 Post
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 08 Posts
- Assistant Cashier – 01 Post
- Additional Accountant – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Zilla Parishad Hooghly Assistant Engineer and Other Jobs:
- Assistant Engineer: Possess Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate discipline of Civil Engineering.
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Electrical): Possess Diploma in the respective discipline of Engineering.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Assistant Cashier: Possess Madhyamik Pass or equivalent.
- Additional Accountant: Possess Bachelor’s Degree in the Commerce discipline.
Gen: Between 18 to 40 years as on 01 January 2016.
OBC: Relaxation of 03 years.
SC/ ST: Relaxation of 05 years.
PWD & other candidates: As per norms.
Selection Procedure for Zilla Parishad Hooghly Assistant Engineer and Other Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed by the Personality Test, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for Zilla Parishad Hooghly Assistant Engineer and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the Zila Parishad’s Website www.howrahzilaparishad.in and also (if required) upload the latest photograph and the signature along with other necessary documents so as to reach on or before 23 December 2016.