Apple Inc unveiled its iWatch on 9 September 2014 in United States. This customisable smartwatch is designed to work with the iPhone 6.
The watch allows you to connect and communicate directly from your wrist.
• The iWatch is also a great health and fitness device motivating you to get active. An Activity app tracks your daily activity, and stores that information over time, while a Workout app shows real-time information such as calories burned and distance travelled and it can set you goals.
• The Digital Crown enables you to interact with the watch without obstructing the screen. The crown also operates as the home button.
• The Apple Watch also has an accelerometer to measure body movement and it uses the Wi-Fi and GPS in your iPhone to track distance.
• For charging the Apple Watch, you simply need to hold the back of the watch near the charging connector and magnets pull it into place.
• The Apple Watch lets you control music on your iPhone or computer, or music stored on the Watch itself.
• The iWatch supports Siri. You can receive and send messages from your wrist itself.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.