The People's President: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam: S M Khan
Vice President Hamid Ansari on 4 January 2017 released a book titled The People's President: Dr APJ Abdul Kalam. The book was released at a function in New Delhi which was attended by Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
About The People's President: Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
• It was written by S M Khan, a senior Indian Information Service (IIS) officer.
• SM Khan also worked as the press secretary to the late APJ Abdul Kalam.
• The book primarily captures visits of Kalam to various states in India and trips abroad in the course of his presidency.
• The most important visit mentioned in the book is Kalam’s visit to Gujarat in 2002 in the aftermath of riots.
• The book culminates with the author’s last poignant meeting with Dr Kalam just a few days before his passing away.
Some of the books written by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
• Wings of Fire: An Autobiography
• Ignited Minds
• My Journey: Transforming Dreams into Actions
• You are Born to Blossom: Take My Journey Beyond
• Turning Points: A Journey through Challenges
• Governance for Growth in India
• Forge your Future
• Reignited: Scientific Pathways to a Brighter Future
• Inspiring Thoughts (Inspiring Thoughts Quotation Series)
• Indomitable Spirit
• Inspiring Thoughts
• Beyond 2020
• The Scientific Indian: A Twenty-First Century Guide To The World Around Us
Where: New Delhi
When: 4 January 2017
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.