Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like National Film Award, President Rule in Uttarakhand and book Anything But Khamosh: The Shatrughan Sinha among others.
1. Which film on 28 March 2016 won the National Film Award for Best Feature Film?
b) Baahubali: The Beginning
c) Bajirao Mastani
2. Name the state that on 27 March 2016 released its sixth Economic Census.
a) Himachal Pradesh
3. Which Article of the Constitution of India was used to impose President Rule in Uttarakhand and placing the Assembly under suspended animation on 27 March 2016?
a) Article 102
b) Article 143
c) Article 356
d) Article 365
4. The World Bank on 27 March 2016 agreed to provide concessional 100 million US dollar loan to Jordan for creating one lakh jobs for
a) Jordanian and Syrian refugees
b) Lebanese and Syrian refugees
c) Syrian refugees
d) Jordanian and Lebanese refugees
5. Who was chosen as the World Theatre Day International Message Author 2016 as part of celebrations of World Theatre Day on 27 March 2016?
a) Shapi Kazeiv
b) Dmitri Lipskerov
c) Jane Anderson
d) Anatoly Vasiliev
6. Which state government on 26 March 2016 launched a new scheme, Adapting homes for the differently-abled?
7. Which player on 26 March 2016 was conferred the 2015 Hockey India Dhruv Batra Award for Player of the Year for Men?
a) PR Sreejesh
b) Dharamvir Singh
c) Harjot Singh
d) Birendra Lakra
8. The World Bank Board on 25 March 2016 approved a 250 million US dollar Development Policy Loan (DPL) for which state of India to improve the performance of its electricity distribution sector?
b) Uttar Pradesh
c) Himachal Pradesh
9. Name the Indian-origin law professor who on 24 March 2016 was appointed by the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) as an Adviser on human rights and multinationals and businesses.
a) Shiva Reddy
b) George Riju Thomas
c) Surya Deva
d) Surya Kant
10. Identify the Indian-American who was appointed as the President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Bank of the West, a unit of BNP Paribas in March 2016.
a) Vince Chhabria
b) Nandita Bakhshi
c) Rakesh K Jain
d) Amitoj Chhabra
11. Who authored the book Anything But Khamosh: The Shatrughan Sinha that was in news in March 2016?
a) Bharathi S Pradhan
b) Pramod Kapoor
c) Shantanu Guha Ray
d) Govind Pansare
12. The Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) in March 2016 signed a MoU with which State for capacity enhancement on sustainable agriculture and irrigation development?
13. Which historic city was recaptured from Islamic State terror group on 26 March 2016 by the Syrian government forces?
a) Der Zor
14. Which multilateral agency in the fourth week of March 2016 released the 10th edition of the Global Trends in Renewable Energy Investment 2016?
a) United Nations Environment Programme
b) International Energy Agency
c) International Atomic Energy Agency
d) United Nations Development Programme
15. As per the Global Trends in Renewable Energy Investment released in the fourth week of March 2016, which country made highest investments in the renewable energy sector in the world in 2015?
b) The USA
1-(b) 6-(c) 11-(a)
2-(a) 7-(a) 12-(b)
3-(c) 8-(d) 13-(c)
4-(a) 9-(c) 14-(a)
5-(d) 10-(b) 15-(a)