Australian golfer Adam Scott on 6 March 2016 won the 2016 WGC-Cadillac Championship at Doral, Florida, U.S.
Scott recovered from two double bogeys in his first five holes with six birdies the rest of the round to prevail by one stroke over United States’ Bubba Watson.
The victory was Scott's second consecutive win on the PGA Tour, having won The Honda Classic in February 2016.
About Adam Scott
• Australian professional golfer, Adam Derek Scott plays mainly on the PGA Tour.
• He was the World No. 1 ranked golfer from mid-May to August 2014.
• He has won 29 professional tournaments around the world.
• His biggest win to date was the 2013 Masters Tournament, his first major championship and the first Masters won by an Australian in its 77-year history.
About WGC-Cadillac Championship
• The WGC-Cadillac Championship is a professional golf tournament, one of the four annual World Golf Championships.
• It is sanctioned and organized by the International Federation of PGA Tours and the prize money is official money on both the PGA Tour and the European Tour.
• The 2016 WGC-Cadillac Championship was played on the TPC Blue Monster course at Trump National Doral in Doral, Florida.
• The 2016 WGC-Cadillac Championship was the 17th WGC-Cadillac Championship tournament and the first of the World Golf Championships events in 2016.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
Who: Golfer Adam Scott
When: 6 March 2016