Virbhadra Singh, the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh on 30 March 2015 launched part one of e-Vidhan Mobile app.
The app could be accessed by all the members 45 minutes before the question hours on android and tablets having information about the day business.
With this launch, Himachal Pradesh Vidhan Sabha became the first state assembly in the country to launch e-Vidhan Mobile app. This e-Vidhan system will help the state to save about 8 crore rupees per annum that is spent on the paper.
Features of the e-Vidhan Mobile app
• The information provided on the app could be corrected on line.
• The bills introduced or laid for discussion will also be made available to the members.
• The reports lay in the house by the committees, information about government notification, budget speech and salary and perks' drawn by members could be view on the apps.
• The wi-fi service will be made available to the members in side assembly complex during the session.
• It will give notifications of the Vidhan Sabha’s press releases, bulletins, budget speeches, documents and the bills tabled in the House.
Who: E-Vidhan Mobile app
Where: Himachal Pradesh assembly
When: 30 March 2015
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.