India and Japan on 30 April 2015 signed an action agenda for India-Japan investment and trade promotion and Asia-Pacific economic integration in New Delhi.
It was signed by Commerce Minister of India Nirmala Sitharaman and Japanese Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry Yoichi Miyazawa.
The action agenda contains five items, which can help in furthering the trade relations between India and Japan. The five agenda points in the action agenda are:
• Development of selected townships in India as Japanese industrial townships.
• Promotion of investment and infrastructure development.
• Further development and cooperation in information technology.
• Enhancing cooperation in strategic sectors.
• Asia-Pacific economic integration.
Besides, the Japanese Minister also said that the investments by Japan into Indian companies will double in next 5 years.
Who: India and Japan
Where: New Delhi
When: 30 April 2015
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.