Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel on 28 May 2017 won the 2017 Monaco Grand Prix at the Circuit de Monaco, La Condamine and Monte Carlo, Monaco.
The second place in the race was secured by Ferrari’s Kimi Raikkonen, while the third place was secured by Red Bull’s Daniel Ricciardo.
About Sebastian Vettel
• Born on 3 July 1987, Sebastian Vettel is a German racing driver.
• He is currently driving in Formula One for Scuderia Ferrari.
• He is a four-time Formula One World Champion, having won the championship in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 with Red Bull Racing.
• He started his career in Formula One as a test driver for BMW Sauber.
• He made his debut with the team at the 2007 United States Grand Prix.
• In his first year driving for Red Bull in 2009, he finished the season as the youngest-ever World Drivers' Championship runner-up.
About Monaco Grand Prix
• The Monaco Grand Prix is a Formula One motor race held each year on the Circuit de Monaco.
• Run since 1929, it is widely considered to be one of the most important and prestigious automobile races in the world.
• The race is held on a narrow course laid out in the streets of Monaco, with many elevation changes and tight corners as well as a tunnel.
• It is the only Grand Prix that does not adhere to the FIA's mandated 305-kilometre minimum race distance.
• Lewis Hamilton was the winner of the 2016 Monaco Grand Prix.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.