GK questions and answers based on Famous Indian Temples
According to the census of 2011, 79.8% of the total population of India is of Hindus, due to which the whole India is full of Hindu temples dedicated to different God and Goddesses. It has been observed that questions related to Indian temples are asked in different competition examinations conducted at the central level or state level. So in this article we are presenting a General knowledge quiz based on Indian temples.
GK questions and answers based on Famous Temples
1. Tungnath Temple is situated in which Indian city?
2. Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple is dedicated to which deity?
A. Lord Shiva
B. Lord Vishnu
C. Goddess Durga
D. Goddess Lakshmi
3. In which place Shringeri Math is situated, which established by Shankaracharya?
4. In which place Govardhan Math is situated, which established by Shankaracharya?
5. In which place Sharda Math is situated, which established by Shankaracharya?
6. In which place Jyothi Math is situated, which established by Shankaracharya?
7. The Gadkalika Devi temple is located in which city?
8. Kandariya Mahadeva temple is located in which city?
9. In which city Raja-Rani temple is located?
10. Mundeshwari Temple is located in which district of Bihar?
GK questions and answers based on famous Indian Buddhist monasteries