GK Quiz on Medieval History Set IX consists of 10 Multiple Type Questions that attune and equipped the aspirants according to the evolving nature of different competitive examination.
1. The foreign traveller who visited India during Vijayanagara period was
B. Yuan Chawng
D. Nicolo Conti
2. The famous historical monument, Atala Mosque, is associated with the
A. Sultans of Delhi
B. Mughal rulers
C. Sharqi rulers
D. Rohilla rulers
3. Which one of the following rulers laid the foundation of a new town where the modern city of Agra stands?
A. Muhammad bin Tughlaq
B. Sikandar Lodi
4. Humayun Nama was written by
B. Mirza Kamran
C. Bairam Khan
D. Gulbadan Begum
5. The correct chronological order in which the given monuments were built is
A. Outab Minar, Buland Darwaza, Gol Gumbaz, Red Fort
B. Gol Gumbaz, Red Fort, Buland Darwaza, Outab Minar
C. Outab Minar, Gol Gumbaz, Buland Darwaza, Red Fort
D. Gol Gumbaz, Buland Darwaza, Red Fort, Outab Minar
6. Match List-I (Ruling dynasties) with List-II (Capitals) and select the correct answer using the codes given below the lists:
A. The Chalukyas of Gujarat 1. Tripuri
B. The Kalachuris of Chedi 2. Anhilwad
C. The Paramaras of Malwa 3. Ajmer
D. The Chahamans of Sakambari 4. Dhar
A B C D
(a) 1 3 2 4
(b) 2 1 4 3
(c) 2 3 4 1
(d) 4 1 2 3
7. Which one of the following rulers built the Bibi ka Maqbara?
8. Humayun restored his Indian kingdom with the help of the ruler of
9. Banda Bahadur, a Sikh leader who led a revolt against the Mughals after the assassination of Guru Gobind Singh, was captured and executed during the reign of
A. Bahadur Shah
C. Jahandar Shah
D. Farrukh Siyar
10. Assertion (A): The Delhi Sultans are credited with introducing the institution of dalal in India to facilitate commercial transactions on a large scale.
Reason (R): The dalals immediately established the dalal system in the whole of India to procure goods meant for export.
A. Both A and R are true and R is the correct explanation of A
B. Both A and R are true but R is not a correct explanation of A
C. A is true but R is false
D. A is false but R is true
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
GK Questions and Answers on the Champaran Satyagraha
GK Questions and Answers on the System of Police and Intelligence during British India
GK Questions and Answers on the British legislation to stop Revolutionaries Activities in India
GK Questions and Answers on the Socio-Religious Reforms Movement in India