Brand Ambassador is often called Corporate Ambassador who is appointed on the basis of popularity by an organization or company to represent a brand in a positive light. Here, we are giving the list of latest brand ambassadors in India and the brands/programmes associated with them.
1. Aamir Khan— Vivo mobile
2. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan--Coke, Eye Bank Association of India, L’oreal, Longiness, Lux, Pulse Polio Campaign
3. Akshay Kumar--Dollar Club Vests, Levi’s, LG, Micromax, Thums Up
4. Amitabh Bachchan--Cadburys, Dabur, Emami, Gujrat Tourism, ICICI, Nerolac, Pulse Polio Campaign, Zen mobile
5. Hrithik Roshan--Conthol, Hero Honda Karizma, Parle, Hide and Seek, Provogue, Sony Ericsson
6. Kareena Kapoor--Airtel, Emami, Gitanjali, Head and Shoulders, Lux, Mahindra Scooters, Pepsi, Sony Ericcson
7. Katrina Kaif--Etihad Airways, Lux, Nakshatra, Panasonic, Pantene, Spice Telecom
8. Saif Ali Khan--Asian Paints, Lays, Airtel, Head and Shoulders, Wynncom mobile
9. Shahrukh Khan--Airtel, Dish TV, Emami, Hyundai, ICICI, Nerolac, Nokia, Videocon, Brand ambassador of West Bengal, Nerolac
10. Virat Kohli—adidas, Toyota, boost drink, border security force (bsf), celkon mobile,clinic all clear shampoo, cinthol, herbalife products,, munch, fastrack, nike, red chief, sangam clothing, TVS Bike, fair & lovely, pepsi, flying machine.
11. Sachin Tendulkar: MRF tyres, Britannia biscuits, aviva life insurance, jp group cement, coca-cola, luminous power back up solution, musafir.com, Audemars piguet watch, kaspersky internet security, ADIDAS, Castrol, boost, national egg coordination committee, visa, Philips, ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, Indian Olympic Association goodwill ambassador, Skill India Mission.
12. M.S. Dhoni: Pepsico, Reebok, Exide, TVS motors, Mysore Sandal soap, Reliance communication, Reliance energy, Orient PSPO,Aircel,Bharat petroleum, Titan Sonata,NDTV,GE Money, Siyaram, Big Bazaar, Boost, Dabur honey, Kolkatta Fashion week, Amrapali Group (Real Estate).
13. Digital India Campaign Ambassadors : Satwat Jagwani (All-India IIT-JEE—Advanced Topper 2015), Krati Tiwari (IIT-JEE —Advanced Girl Topper 2015) , Ankit Fadia and Pranav Mistry (a computer scientist and the author of '6th Sense').
14. Swachh Bharat Mission's youth-based 'Swachh Saathi' Programme: Ambassador -- Dia Mirza
15. 'Swachh Bharat Mission': City compost" campaign: Ambassador is Amitabh Bachchan
16. Incredible India: Prime Minister Narendra Modi
17. Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana: Sakshi Malik
18. MAA- Mother's Absolute Affection', a nationwide programme to promote breast feeding:Madhuri Dixit
19. 'Mamta Abhiyan' launched by the Madhya Pradesh Government:Madhuri Dixit
20. Brand ambassador of Telangana: Sania Mirza and Mahesh Babu
21. Brand Ambassador of Uttar Pradesh's Election Commission: Kuldeep Yadav
22. Brand Ambassador of Jharkhand Tourism: Mahendra Singh Dhoni
23. Indian Ambassador for Rio Olympic 2016: A R Rahman and cricket icon Sachin Tendulkar, ace shooter Abhinav Bindra and Bollywood star Salman Khan
24. Brand Ambassador of 'Indian Psychiatric Society' to spread awareness about depression: Deepika Padukone
25. Brand ambassador of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF):Olympic silver medallist PV Sindhu
26. Brand Ambassdor of Women’s World cup 2017: Sachin Tendulkar
27. Ambassador to promote Goods & Service Tax :Amitabh Bachchan
28. Wildlife Trust of India: Dia Mirza
29. Swachh Bharat Abhiyan in Uttarakhand: Akshay Kumar
30. UN Environment Goodwill Ambassador For India:Dia Mirza
31. Make In India: Piruz Khambatta (Rasna chairman)
32. Indian Psychiatric Society: Deepika Padukone
33. Awareness of Hepatitis:Amitabh Bachchan
34. Swachh Saathi (Swachh Bharat Mission’s youth-based programme):Dia Mirza
35. City Compost Campaign (A part of the ‘Swachh Bharat Mission): Amitabh Bachchan
Brand Ambassador or Corporate Ambassador are mainly appointed to create communication effectively towards the consumers of respective brand.In the above list of Brand Ambassadors in India will be useful for the students those who are preparing for competitive exams like IAS/PCS/SSC/ CDS and Banking etc.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.