NHM Staff Nurse and Other Jobs
Sarkari Naukri|National Health Mission (NHM) is recruiting for 1121 vacant posts of staff nurse, specialist and others. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 20 October 2017.
- Last date for application submission– 20 October 2017
NHM Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse– 844 Posts
- Specialist (O&G / Pediatrician/ Anesthetist/ Surgeon / Medicine / Radiology / Pathologist / ENT / Orthopedics / Ophthalmologist / Dermatologist / Community Medicine / Cardiology) – 136 Posts
- Specialist (Psychiatry) / Programme Officer, NMHP – 24 Posts
- Early Interventionist cum Special Educator, RBSK– 27 Posts
- Audiometric Assistant, NPPCD– 14 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 10 Posts
- Hearing Instructor for Young Hearing Impaired Children, NPPCD -8 Posts
- Sr. Lab. Tech for IRL (RNTCP)- 1 Post
- Audit Officer – 3 Posts
- Consultant (Audit) – 1 Post
- PA to Mission Director / Stenographer – 2 Posts
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management Consultant, NVBDCP – 1 Post
- Budget & Finance Officer cum Administrative Officer, NLEP – 1 Post
- Dental Surgeon – 14 Posts
- Audiologist (Audiologist & Speech Language Pathologist), NPPCD – 7 Posts
- District Programme Coordinator, NCD – 7 Posts
- Epidemiologist, IDSP – 3 Posts
- Addl. Consultant (Maternal Health) – 2 Posts
- Addl. Consultant (Civil Works) – 1 Post
- Consultant (RKSK) – 2 Posts
- State Coordinator (State Blood Cell) – 1 Post
- State Consultant (Quality Assurance) – 1 Post
- Consultant (Pediatric & Neonatal Service), SIHFW– 1 Post
- Training Consultant, SIHFW– 1 Post
- Consultant (Civil Works) – 1 Post
- District Programme Officer, NCD – 8 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, Specialist and Other Posts
- Staff Nurse– B. Sc. Nursing/ GNM Course passed from any nursing school / institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council and registered with “Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ and Health Visitors’ Council”.
- Specialist (O&G / Pediatrician/ Anesthetist/ Surgeon / Medicine / Radiology / Pathologist / ENT / Orthopedics / Ophthalmologist / Dermatologist / Community Medicine / Cardiology) – MBBS Degree with PG Degree / Diploma in relevant field from a recognized Medical College and registered with Assam Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
- Specialist (Psychiatry) / Programme Officer, NMHP – MD in Psychiatry or equivalent degree from recognized institution and registered with Assam Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
Candidates can refer to the detailed notification link below for more details.
How to apply for Staff Nurse, Specialist and Other Posts
Interested candidates can apply online up to 20 October 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Latest Sarkari Naukri
ONGC Hiring against 4000+ Vacancies for 10th Pass at Delhi & Other Regions