Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC), Navi Mumbai Jobs Notification: ACTREC, Navi Mumbai has invited applications for Nurse, Scientific Officer and Other Posts. The eligible candidates send their application on or before 31 July 2019.
Employment Notice No: ACTREC/ADVT-A-2/2019, Dated: 01 July, 2019
Important Dates for ACTREC, Navi Mumbai Recruitment 2019
Last Date for submission of Application: 31 July 2019
Last Date to send the Hard copy of Application: 07 August 2019
Vacancy Details of ACTREC, Navi Mumbai Recruitment 2019
- Scientific Officer D-01
- Assistant Medical Superintendent-01
- Scientific Officer C-01
- Scientific Officer C( Hematopathology Laboratory)-01
- Nurse A-01
- Scientific Assistant C-01
- Scientific Assistant B-01
- Technician C-01
Eligibility Conditions for ACTREC, Navi Mumbai Recruitment 2019
- Scientific Officer D: PhD in Computer Science/IT/Electrical Engineering/or equivalent.
- Assistant Medical Superintendent:M.B.B.S. with full time Post Graduation in Hospital Administration(M.H.A) from a recognized University in Iindia or abroad.
- Scientific Officer C: M. Sc/B.A.M.S/B.H.M.S/or equivalent qualification. Degree/Diploma in Clinical Research is mandatory.
- Scientific Officer C (Hematopathology Laboratory): M.Sc in Biotechnology or other biological sciences with at least one year hands experience in multicolor flow cytometry.
- Nurse A:General Nursing and Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursinig with two years clinical experience in a 50 bedded hospital
- Scientific Assistant C:B.Sc with DFIT/DMRIT from HBNI University or equivalent.
- Scientific Assistant B: B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology with 50 per cent marks
- Technician C: H.S.C Plus DMLT from a recognized Institute. Minimum 50 % marks either in H.S.C or DMLT
- Check the Notification link for details of the Educational Qualification/Experience of the posts.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
How to Apply for ACTREC, Navi Mumbai Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can send their application with necessary documents to the Sr. Administrative Officer, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Educational in Cancer, Sector-22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai-410210 on or before 31 July 2019.