Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI), set up in 1956 is one amongst the premier institutes engaged in management development (training), consultancy and research. ASCI invited applications for admissions to Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management programme for the session 2013-15.
Name of the Programme
Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management (PGDHM)
• Aspirants must have graduation degree with minimum of 50% aggregate marks
• In addition to this, admission seekers should possess valid score card of one of the National level examinations recognized by AICTE such as CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA.
• Candidates expecting to qualify final year degree examination by June 2013 can also apply.
Applicants will be screened on the basis of their secured scores in the prior mentioned AICTE recognized Management admission test. The shortlisted candidates will then have to appear in Group Discussion or Personal Interview held by the institute.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 1000 and must be paid through demand draft in the name of Administrative Staff College of India payable at Hyderabad.
How to Apply
• Admission seekers should download the application form from the website of the institute www.asci.org.in.
• Candidates must send the duly filled in application forms along with Demand draft and other requisite documents to the following address:
Dean of Long-term Programmes
Administrative Staff College of India
College Park Campus, Road No. 3 Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad – 500 034
Telephone No. 91-40-66720711/ 66720713 Fax No. 91-40-66720725 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
To get more details, please visit the website of ASCI www.asci.org.in.
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT