All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal invited online application for recruitment to the post of Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online through prescribed format before 17 October 2013.
The AIIMSs are a group of autonomous public medical colleges of higher education. AIIMS is probably one of the most selective medical institutes in the world with a success rate of less than 0.1% AIIMS New Delhi, the fore-runner parent excellence institution was established in 1956.
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 17 October 2013
Details of Post:
Name of the Post:
- Professor: 27 Posts
- Additional Professor: 32 Posts
- Associate Professor: 32 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 50 Posts
Total no. of Posts: 141 Posts
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 65 years for all posts as on 1 January 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Postgraduate qualification in MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
- M.Ch. for surgical super‐ specialties and D.M. for Medical super‐ specialties or qualification recognized equivalent thereto with relevant experience for specific post.
- General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs.800/- as application fees through NEFT/online transfer only.
- SC/ST category candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
- Account details: Beneficiary Name: AIIMS Recruitment, Bank of Baroda saving bank Account No. 45340100000148, IFSC code BARB0AIIMSX.
- Professor: Rs. 37400-67000 + AGP Rs.10500
- Additional Professor: Rs. 37400-67000 + AGP Rs.9500
- Associate Professor: Rs. 37400-67000 + AGP Rs.9000
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP Rs.8000
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination/interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply on line through website: www.jobs.aiimsbhopal.edu.in between 17 September 2013 to 17 October 2013.
- No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to bring printout of e-Application form and the attested photocopies of‘ No Objection Certificate – NOC’ for those who are working in Central/State Government /Semi Government Autonomous Institutions from their respective organization, Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates and experience certificates etc. along with the originals at the time of interview only.