All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal invited applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the posts of Senior Residents and Tutors/ Demonstrators. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 30 June 2014. The posts of Senior Residents will for the period of 03 (three) years.
• Closing Date for Submission of ONLINE Application: 30 June 2014.
Details of Posts
1. Tutor/ Demonstrator: 18 Posts
2. Senior Residents: 64 Posts
• For Tutor/ Demonstrator
(i) MBBS/ Medical M.Sc.Degree in the concernedsubjectfrom a recognized University/Institute.
(ii) Preference will be given to the candidates with MD/Ph.D from recognized University/Institute in concerned subject.
• For Senior Residents
(i) A postgraduate Medical degree (MD/MS/DNB) in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
(ii) APostgraduate medical degree of MD/ DNB in Medicine or in Respiratory Medicine (For Pulmonary Medicine) and in Community Medicine/ PSM/ SPM/Family Medicine (For Community & Family Medicine) from a recognized university/Institute.
(iii) Candidates with DM/MCh in concerned specialty will be preferred in Neurology/ Neurosurgery/ Burns and Plastic surgery.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be 33 years as on last date of receipt of application (30 June 2014)and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band is PB – 3 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month (for post 1) and Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month (for post 2) and Non- Practicing Allowance.
• Application Fee of Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred only) can be deposited through NEFT/ ONLINE Transfer only in the name of AIIMS Recruitment, Bank of Baroda Saving A/c No. 45340100000148, IFSC Code BARB0AIIMSX.
• SC/ ST candidates are exempted from fee payment.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Testfollowed by the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
• After successful submission of ONLINE application take the Printout of the filled in Application Form for future requirement/ reference.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.