All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Residents and Tutor/Demonstrators. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online through prescribed format before 30 June 2014.
AIIMS Bhopal is one of the 6 AIIMS like apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
• Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 5 June 2014
• Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 30 June 2014
Details of Post:
1. Tutor/Demonstrator in Physiology: 7
2. Tutor/Demonstrator in Pathology: 4
3. Tutor/Demonstrator in Microbiology: 2
4. Tutor/Demonstrator in Pharmacology: 2
5. Tutor/Demonstrator in Forensic Medicine & Toxicology: 3
6. Senior Residents in Community and Family Medicine: 3
7. Senior Residents in General Medicine: 10
8. Senior Residents in Dermatology: 2
9. Senior Residents in Paediatrics: 6
10. Senior Residents in General Surgery: 6
11. Senior Residents in Orthopaedics: 4
12. Senior Residents in Ophthalmology: 4
13. Senior Residents in Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 4
14. Senior Residents in Radiodiagnosis: 5
15. Senior Residents in Anaesthesiology: 6
16. Senior Residents in Neurology: 4
17. Senior Residents in Pulmonary Medicine: 2
18. Senior Residents in Neurosurgery: 4
19. Senior Residents in Burns & Plastic Surgery: 2
20. Senior Residents in ENT: 2
Total no. of Posts: 82 Posts
• Senior Residents: Rs.15600- 39100 + GP 6600 + NPA
• Tutor/Demonstrators: Rs.15600-39100 + GP 5400 + NPA
• Senior Residents: Postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline.
• Tutor/Demonstrators: MBBS/Medical MSc degree in the subject concerned.
• Maximum age of the candidate should be 33 years for all posts as on 30 June 2014.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs.600/- as application fees through NEFT/online transfer only.
• Account details: Beneficiary Name: AIIMS Recruitment, Bank of Baroda saving bank Account No. 45340100000148, IFSC code BARB0AIIMSX.
• SC/ST category candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written exam followed by interview or interview only, as deemed appropriate by the competent authority.
How to Apply
• Candidates are required to apply online at http://recruitment.aiimsbhopal.edu.in/AppFormStep0.aspx before 30 June 2014.
• No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.