All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online through prescribed format on or before 15 April 2016.
Advertisement No: AIIMS/Bhopal/2016/03
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 3 March 2016
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 15 April 2016
- Last date for receipt of application forms: 30 April 2016
AIIMS, Bhopal Vacancy Details
Name of the posts:
- Professor: 45 Posts
- Additional Professor: 42 Posts
- Associate Professor: 75 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 89 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS, Bhopal Faculty posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- For medical candidates: A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956, postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject and M.Ch. for surgical super-specialities and D.M. for Medical superspecialities.
- For non-medical candidates: Post graduate qualification e.g. Master degree in the discipline/allied subject and doctorate degree of recognized university.
Age Limit for Faculty Posts
- Professor: Maximum 58 years
- Additional Professor: Maximum 58 years
- Associate Professor: Maximum 50 years
- Assistant Professor: Maximum 50 years
How to Apply for AIIMS, Bhopal Faculty Posts 2016
The candidates eligible for the post can apply through AIIMS, Bhopal website at www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Administrative Block, 1st Floor of Medical College Building, Saket Nagar, Bhopal-462020 (MP). Last date of receipt of online application is 15 April 2016.
Application Fee for AIIMS, Bhopal Faculty Posts
- General/OBC candidates: Rs.800/- + transaction charges
- SC/ ST and OPH candidates: Nil