All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar Jobs Notification: AIIMS Bhubaneswar has invited applications for the post of Senior Resident and Post Doctoral Fellow. The eligible candidates can apply within 30 days (26 June 2018) from the publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 days (11 June 2018) from the publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident –148 Posts
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Posts
- Senior Resident - Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/DM/M.Ch/MHA in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship - MD/ MS/ DNB/ MCh/ DM from recognised institute or any other qualification.
Age Limit for Senior Resident Posts
- Senior Resident – 37 years
- PDF - 45 years
Selection Process for Senior Resident Posts
Candidates will be selected through written test and Interview.
How to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply through online mode within 30 days (11 June 2018) from the publication of this advertisement in Employment News. The online application will be available from 7 May 2018.