All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi invited application for recruitment to the post of Multipurpose Worker, Workshop Assistant and Library Attendant Grade-II. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
The AIIMSs are a group of autonomous public medical colleges of higher education. AIIMS is probably one of the most selective medical institutes in the world with a success rate of less than 0.1% AIIMS New Delhi, the fore-runner parent excellence institution was established in 1956.
• Opening Date of Application Forms: 26 October 2013
• Closing Date of Application Forms: 25 November 2013 (within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement)
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
• Multipurpose Worker: 2 Posts
• Workshop Assistant: 11 Posts
• Library Attendant Grade-II: 2 Posts
Total no. of Posts: 15 Posts
• Maximum age of the candidate should be 30 years for all posts as on last date of receipt of applications.
• Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 year for SC/ST candidates & Government Servant, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for the Physically Handicapped Persons.
• Upper age limit is relaxable up to 40 years in case of employees of AIIMS.
• Multipurpose Worker: 10th or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ School and Multipurpose Health Worker course from a recognized Institute/ School or Vocational Higher Secondary with Multipurpose Health Worker course or Certificate of Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife and Must have been registered as Auxiliary Nurse Midwife with recognized State Nursing Council or ANM course under 10+2 vocational scheme from a recognized Board.
• Workshop Assistant: 10th or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ School and Certificate or Diploma from a recognised Institution in the trade of Electronic Engineering or Mechanical Engineering (Turner) or Mechanical Engineering (Fitter) or Mechanical Engineering (Machinist) or Electrical Engineering or Refrigeration & Air-conditioning.
• Library Attendant Grade-II: 10th or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ School and experience of having worked in a Library for at least 2 year Or Certificate in Library Science or Librarianship from a recognised Institution.
• General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs.500/- and SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as application fees through Bank Draft drawn in favour of Director, AIIMS payable at Delhi/New Delhi.
• Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from examination fee.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + GP of Rs. 1900/- for all posts.
How to Apply
• Candidates can send application in the prescribed proforma on a good quality A4 size paper.
• Application form complete in all respects along with attested Copies for Birth, Caste, Educational/Technical Qualification and Experience Certificate and two recent passport size photograph should be sent to the Sr. Administrative Officer (Recruitment), All India Institute of Medical Science, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110608.
• Envelope containing the application must be superscribed in bold letter as “Application for the post of _____________________ “along with the Category________________________ (SC/ST/OBC/Gen)”to which the candidate belongs.