All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lab Technician, Field Investigator and Field Attendant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 28 August 2015.
Last Date of Receipt of Application forms: 28 August 2015
Details of the Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Lab Technician: 1 post
- Field Investigator: 2 posts
- Field Attendant: 6 posts
Total no. of Posts: 9 Posts
- Lab Technician: Rs.16560/- p.m.
- Field Investigator: Rs.27945/- p.m.
- Field Attendant: Rs.14490/- p.m.
- Lab Technician: BSc or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques.
- Field Investigator: 12th passed with 1 year experience in the field work in eye care programmes or surveys.
- Field Attendant: 8th passed.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification. Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with colour passport size photograph and attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be sent to Room No.787, 7th Floor Community Ophthalmology Dr. R. P. Centre, AIIMS on or before 28 August 2015.